Thursday, October 2, 2008

the worst procrastinator....me

I dont even know if anyone reads this.....
anyways

Its two hours before my Philosophy/Critical Thinking class and I am studying for my very first exam of the semester. Cheeky. I think this is my most difficult class. I honestly thought it was gonna be a piece of pie but it turned out to be more confusing than I had planned. I was hoping to breeze by in ALL of my classes.
I must look the dumbest fool in the class because my first week of class, I did the wrong questions on a section of the HW, which turned out to be the only section she graded. ZERO!

The next assignment, I did the right questions but was just confused on how to answer the questions so I missed half of the questions. FAILED!

This last assignment, when I finally got my book, I had forgotten that because my book is the older addition that the questions would be in a different section of the book than the 9th edition, that i had been using in the library. So I did ALL of the wrong questions. The sweet boy who graded my hw offered to let me redo the entire assignment when we took a break from grading but I declined cause I felt like it was cheating. ZERO!
So, I now that i know which chapter in MY book goes with what in the Other book i know what the heck Im doing. Im so easily confused...ugh and am apparently not so bright.
I hope to make up all of my elementary mistakes on this test. The studying seems to be going well. Im doinf review and am missing hardly any. Just need to make sure I take my time on the questions.

Hopefully I can post some pics form my cousin Brianna's wedding soon. It was so beautiful. I can't seem to find my camera usb cord however.....hmmmmm

Wish me luck on my exam!!

1 comment:

Vanessa Monet said...

I read bella!

I hope the test goes well.

i remember my philosophy/critical thinking class. BLECH. did NOT like that one. It was hard for me at first, but then like halfway through, something clicked. Then I got all A's and ended up with an A before the final and so he let me be exempt from taking the final. I hope something like that happens for you!!

eye wuv ewe.
do post some pics once you find that cord!

~nessa