Wednesday, September 17, 2008

so..a needle pulling thread

So a little sampler of whats been going down....
I have taken up embroidery and sewing.
Im really excited to get started on some of these small projects of created for myself. I plan on embroidering my "elephant-ear" skirt. Don't freak out its not made from that. I would never own anything so cruel its just this skirt I bought at Target like a year ago and Tante Bay says it looks like an elephant ear.



So I went to Joann's and got embroidery thread, fabric, some engraving paper and a pattern.
Im gonna make a blouse out of this really cute vintage looking fabric.
I have also decided to paint my room. Yes, Ashley, it wont look like it was your room when Im done. I gonna do.....wait for it.....a MURAL!!! cool huh? i cant wait.
now for the matter of school. well theres nothing really to say... there isnt anything interesting about it.
I had a really fun weekend though!!
i saw my lovely ladies at Biola and Tessa came down too. we went to disneyland and got to hang out the entire weekend!! so fun! i love and miss them terribly.

No comments: