Monday, October 26, 2009

My Buble Bubble

I can't get enough of sweet Michael Buble. Not only does he have a voice that will make any girl's heart take flight but he looks so charming and is probably a blast and a lot fun to be with. He is one of those people I'd love to be friends with.

New song from his latest album Crazy Love. Seriously one of the cutest songs and videos ever. I have it on repeat on Youtube for I do not own the album but want to. He's so precious at 1:20.


One of the greatest covers ever done. He sounds better than Maroon 5, I think.

He does Frank Sinatra so well.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

First of all, thank you so much for linking Roost on your blog! Im a huge M. Buble fan! His holiday album is one of my favs! I know this is random but I was wondering if you wouldnt mind changing the link you have for Roost to www.roostblog.com rather than www.roostblog.squarespace.com. I've been recieving some emails that some of my content is either not showing up or looking funny when people go to the roostblog.squarespace.com site so Im trying to have all my links go to www.roostblog.com. Sorry for the inconvienence :)

(sorry for the long post but I couldnt find a contact email for you)

take care,
Caitlin