Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smoldering

Its been so gosh darned hot here in So Cal. Its been over 100 degrees the past couple of days and left me immobilized. I sit around like a lump of melting being not knowing what to do with myself. Paying for AC these days is expensive and so my family has decided not to use it to help decrease bill payment. Because of our selflessness, we are left in a house that reaches over 90 degrees and about 88 at night with fans and all. And for some reason my room likes to be the hottest in the house so it makes sleep almost impossible- even with a fan and nothing but a sheet on my bed.
Lovingly, today's temperature has been nice. It got to 90 something today which is awesome and there's a wonderful refreshing cool breeze. I got to sleep in today!! nice!

Car issues:
I have them
car? 1999 Suburban
problem? No AC, Crapped-out engine and transmission and it failed the smog test
result? either I find a car and money to buy it with or its public transportation for me next semester!!
Im not really happy about this situation as you can imagine but I must go with the flow and hope for the best. God help me!

Have a fab summer day!

1 comment:

Vanessa Monet said...

hot weather = bummer

not working car = double bummer

Hope something works out!!