Thursday, June 25, 2009

STOMP on de replay

I adore this song
Update:
SO the monster on my eye is almost gone. A very speedy recovery considering these things could take forever to heal since there isn't much blood flow to the bottom of the eye, thus decreasing a quick recovery time. According to my doctor(very awesome guy), he said my immune system has been fighting my allergies to cats for so long with out me knowing it, that its slowing becoming weak making it harder for it to fight ailments.
As a result, the cats are completely banned from my room and have made a progressive tranistion to being full outside cats to the exception that they eat and drink in our weight room via kitty door. I can't even touch them for a long time.
I hate that I can't do that. I love my kittys so much and didn't even know I was allergic to them until about a year ago. But my rehabilitation has been eased by a few days away from the house when I went on vacation and now I'm staying at aunt's because I'm housesitting for her. She's in Alaska taking my cousin Alyssa, from the Coast Guard, up there. Alyssa just graduated and is now stationed in Kodiak for the next two years.
I also had some blood work done while at the doctor's and found that I'm slightly anemic, am low in phosphorus and my cholesterol is VERY low. He wants my cholesterol to go up a bit to help my anemia and that means eating FATTIER FOODS! yay! haha
Fatty foods in a healthy sense, which includes more meat( which I don't eat much of), dark greens like spinach and broccoli, and oils. For phosphorus, I'm taking calcium magnesium and something he made. They are awful tasting stuff. BLECH...
But I'm glad I finally have a answer to so many years of infliction. Just avoid that cats and take care of my immune system. :)

PS I am now 20 and I feel I'm not ready to let go of my teen years. My excuse for reckless behavior has gone.

No comments: