Monday, June 1, 2009

Picking up

I realize i havent posted pictured form my recent adventure but Im doing some editing on them to make them look a bit cooler. I feel like lots has happened since I have returned to home base. For one, I have been able to hang out with my friends who are out for he summer! thank Jesus. I have been in dire need of social interaction with people I have history with!! yes!
I had a picnic with my girls, Tawney, Alissa, and Brooke last week.
Saturday, I went ice skating with Andrew and Tawney. Gosh that was something. I haven' t ice skated much in my life. 3 times tops. I was sooo freaked out when i stepped out onto the ice. My dear friends had to hand hold me for a while so I wouldnt accidentally kill myself. But by the end I was by myself, able to skate and go kinda fast. It was seriously like learning how to walk. I felt so retarded. haha
Last Night, I played softball with my young adults group at church and that was a lot of fun! it was just a crazy night and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Today, My mom and I picked Ingrid up from school and took her to Kola radio station ( 99.9 fm) where she picked up her $1000 prize check. She won a contest where she had to take a picture in front of the Ontario Auto Center sign with a creative spin. It was such a cute picture.
It seems that prize winning runs in the family. You wouldn't believe how many times my mom has won a random selection contest or raffle. RIDICULOUS. Ingrid inherited the luck I suppose.
Classes are almost over and, I know everyone says this, I CANT WAIT. I seriously can't though. Not only cause I'll have the freedom and sweetness of summer but I don't have to go to my classes anymore. I mean, they were so boring for me this semester. They were just too easy. I feel like i haven't learned anything new this semester. But Im super excited for the fall schedule. I plan on making it as exciting and as challenging as ever!

Well, just an update and a reminder I'm still alive and kicking it! haha I will edit pics quickly and post soon!! THATS A PROMISE!!

also, I really want to start up some sewing projects. My sister, nessa, challenged me to to the fat fabric swap thing. I think Im gonna do it. Although I dont really know how to quilt but I will teach myself. yay!
ill be posting soon! have a super fantastic day!!

No comments: