Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm in LOVE!!

I have found some amazing blogs and my search for the most awesome isn't over.

I love fashion and design:
this is Molly and Lauren's Blog. I went to high school with these fashion lovers. Love this.































I love this girl's style.




For those who don't know me. I f-ing love baking and anything that has to do with baking. I love the artistry and sweet loving that goes into it:

SO, I'm not vegan but this girl makes being a vegan look delish!!




















Just love this site














I couldn't have said it better myself


I think cupcakes are one of the cutest and sweetest things invented


And lastly,
I secretly want to be a wedding planner. But this girl has it all made out just from learning experience. Nessa, found her and I'm sure is taking some notes ;)

No comments: