Friday, May 7, 2010

resurrect


I'm back.

I realize that I have been M.I.A the last few months but believe when i say for good reason.

It may be a lame reason but it is good.

School.

If you know me, school somewhat consumes me. I have been buried this semester and you'd like I'd be getting excellent scores......no.

In all but one of my classes I am passing with flying colors, ray of sunshine and explosions of confetti.

Ugh.....one class with a not so stellar grade could kill any hoop-la. And lucky me, its the one class I need to get into CSU Fullerton.

Which by the way I got waitlisted....

This whole semester, nay, year has been such an experience. I say that in a dry sarcastic and ironic tone.

It really has been experience, truly. Sigh, if only you knew and if I had the time, patience and space to tell you.

God has been good to me and that is all.

More to come though, just want to say I am back because I miss this.
I came to posting so many times but decided to invest my time elsewhere. Tonight is a lucky night because I refuse to sleep and chose to preoccupy myself with a little bit of facebook, pandora, delicious website surfing and-to top it off-blogging.

1 comment:

Vanessa Monet said...

YAY!!!! You're back! I missed reading up on you. =)

<3