Sunday, September 27, 2009

Steller

Wow. so I feel like I have been really busy lately, like REALLY busy but when I think about it, it isn't true. However, it is true when I am at school.

But when I am home, I loose the heat. The fervor of being preoccupied with things that matter seems to dissipate. No comprendo.

If I had a car and could drive to the nearest Starbucks and sit and study and work, I believe I would be more proud of myself in what I'm doing.

I love lists. To do lists, Dream lists, Grocery Lists, Wish list, Homework lists, Book to read lists, etc you get the idea. I absolutely love lists. Downside?

I never refer back to them. I make then toss or set aside and forget. Those lists are in my head but are floating around I can solidly see them and nothing gets done. I'm a royal mess.

Any suggestions? I need to get busy and stay busy.
Also, jobs. Know anyone that's hiring? I've applied to many places and nada, zip, zilch... >:(

No comments: