Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm drawn

Got this picture from Style Magnet blog. A very fun blog to look at. It inspires me.

What a couple of few weeks I have been having! It has kept me from my blogging as you can see. So I apologize for that. I started school on Monday and it has been a whirling roller coaster.
It has been a total disaster here at school. With the budget crisis, Riverside Community College was greatly affected. Hundreds of classes were cut and tuition was raised. Hundreds of students were dropped from classes for ridiculous reasons. The tension on campus has been intense, to say the least. But after days of attending classes to see if there is any space for desperate lil' me, I have managed to acquire 16 units. YES! SUCCESS~

I'm exhausted and have much to do already. If the first week of school is like this, I'm afraid I am not much looking forward to this semester.

Hope your week wasn't as outlandishly and ridiculously stressed as mine.

No comments: