Monday, April 27, 2009

They should make a pill for this..

I have been lacking motivation to do, well, anything this past week but I am done.
I was telling my mom that I wished I was almost obsessively clean and organized. My room is somewhat clean right now but I wish it looked like a magazine room, where everything is perfectly placed and everything dusted to perfection. I think this would very much help with y sensitive allergies. I've been ok with the cats the last month or so but they all decided that my room was their favorite room and thus proceeded to camp out in my room leaving trails of cat fur everywhere in my room.
Today I will clean my room from top to bottom and from wall to wall.
Also, looking for a job.
Its not easy in this economy to look for a job you like. I would much prefer not to work in food service (been there done that). I wouldnt mind a coffee shop, would love a bookstore or the museum downtown. we shall see. I think Im going to also look into the Press Enterprise and the Wall Street Journal.

WIsh me luck and motivation

1 comment:

Vanessa Monet said...

what about the library? not a bookstore....but still lots of books.
other options...
craft stores - discounts at Joann! or art supply stores.
I would also look for some kind of internship, or something where they will are willing to train you, and that way you are also building up your working skills rather than just working a "job" because there is nothing else to do. just a thought. =)