Wednesday, April 15, 2009

These Sentimental things

Im feeling nostalgic tonight.

Thought Id post some of my fondest photos that I have in my album.

Not all of these pictures were taken by me. For example, the ones OF me are taken by someone else. I am an amateur photographer and do not claim to be anything fabulous.

This is me...my sister ashley took it in the field behind our house one day. It was our lil photoshoot


I took a few of her in the field. She's a good model







My cousin Brianna's wedding in September.. lovely lovely. I really like this pic even though its totally out of whack.





I think this picture looks pretty cool....i darkened the contrast. it is the deck in my backyard but kinda looks like a tropical jungle. Me gusta



Kittay. baby #1



newest band member.



I like to bake things but am not photogenic(?)

Oh pleasant days. much more exciting, entertaining and enthralling. Where have you gone?

No comments: