Thursday, January 8, 2009

where i resigned

Unfortunately this post is a tad boring.
I started winter classes this week. I have Pre-Algebra (dont ask..but im not dumb) monday through thursday at 6:50-9:05 in the morn. Immediately following, on the appropriate days, I have Drawing from 9:00 am(you see that confusion?) till 2 pm. Yes, it is indeed a full day but it keeps me busy and distracted from the useless things I usually do.

Something I'm researching: Library Science
potential major change?

I'm listening to Joshua Radin: Id rather be with you
Lovely song but Im feeling like Lady Gaga: Paper Gangsta (piano intro is edgy)

Things wish I had with me right now
-larger selection of music
-a cuddly cat on my lap
-a back massage
-an insanely comfy bed, the kind that absorbs your body....o yea

Im loving
-my maroon sweater
-having the house kinda quiet
-jasmine green tea
-these two dresses from Oscar de la Renta






































its a bit early but I think Ill turn in. I wish you true fortune in the day and comfortable visions at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...
You are seriously lacking one major thing on your "things I am missing list". I'll let you think about what it is. =)

That first dress is GORGEOUS!!